Friday, April 30, 2010


There is a product that I can't recommend because I don't have the right computer to use the software. (I have a Mac and the software only works on PCs.)

But if there was ever a time that I wanted to go out an purchase a PC, it would be now.

The program to learn French is called the Surefire French Learning Package and they seem to really understand what problems we newbie french-speakers are having.

They did their research. They state: "50% of all everyday conversations in French (or in any other language for that matter) consists of not more than 1000 words."

Wow! That cuts down the amount of work on how many words you have to memorize.

Just focus in on 1000 words, rather than an entire language. Sooo smart.

I haven't bought the product, because I don't have a PC. But if you're interested, you should check it out here. It's only $37, which doesn't seem like much in comparison to the other programs I have reviewed.

Bon chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment